Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A RAK! and The Warrior (Worrier?) Queen Rides Again!

How about that! I won! In my last post I wrote about Pam Callagahan's blog Ideas for Scrapbookers and her invitation to followers to show how their styles have evolved. I left a comment on her blog and I was rewarded by winning a Random Act of Kindness. How lovely! Thank you so much Pam.


This was actually a week or so ago and I've been very remiss in getting back here to thank Pam publicly. So, I must apologise for that Pam.


I've been quite busy sifting through all sorts of information about starting an on-line home-business and I've made some progress ... well ... that is ... I have a name for the business and an ABN number (Australian Business Number).


Really there is so much information out there that it's hard to know what's relevant and what's not; what's good advice and what's misleading; what to do, what not to do.


See this guy? I've been going around with a similar expression on my face for quite a few weeks now.


Occasionally ... a lot ... I'm engulfed with self-doubt. I mean ... I'm a teacher-librarian ... what do I know about running a business? Well ... I know a teen-tiny bit I suppose. But ... is it enough? And ... do I have the skills to produce what potential clients may want?
I guess there's only one way to find out ...


and so ... in true Warrior Queen, Boadicea (who's name was actually Boudica) style .... I'll carry on.  


I do have the skeleton of a website started ... well it's only in my head at the moment, but I hope to have it live on the web very soon.


Watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. Love your layouts, great colour combos. Good luck with your business.

    ReplyDelete